Yahoo is becoming a shell company run entirely by computers,
creating a new class of victims. The problem is that Yahoo isn't
providing any customer service, even to its paying customers. As a
result, people are getting hurt, simply because it's impossible for
anyone to talk to a real human being at the company.
Use this group to post your problems and complaints, and to tell
how you've been victimized by Yahoo mismanagement (or
non-management). We're also looking for solutions: How can we force
Yahoo to provide customer service again?
A web site has also been set up:
Incidentally, the reason that this group is called "Yaho-oVictims"
is because Yahoo won't let you set up a new group with "Yahoo" in the
- Legal Issues
- Jan 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.