Another unfortunate victim

  • gameplan_consultants
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      Dear Mr. Coleman:

      It is after four days of incessant e-mails and long distance phone
      calls to U.S. from Australia that I finally decided to write to you.
      I have been a small business customer of Yahoo! And I own and operate
      my web domain through the company. My company domain is
      www.gameplanconsultants.net. My case number is 4221068. I have
      already talked to Frances and Vin in Small Business Billing and get
      nothing but rude and unhelpful responses from them. My Yahoo! Account
      (which provides access to my business mail) has been deactivated
      without any reason or notice, and as a result, I am suffering heavy
      losses. I want to state at the outset that I have not violated any of
      Yahoo's policies and guidelines to provide the company with a pretext
      of for account deactivation. Can anyone help?

      Sincerely yours,

      Sudhir H. Kale, Ph.D.