writing email

  • wahallett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Last week, I began having a problem with my Yahoo emails.

      I could read them. I could delete them.

      When I went to reply, or begin a new email letter, the field for the
      address and the subject would come on, but no field for writing the
      actaul message.

      This seemed to be ok Sunday night (two days ago) but is now back.

      Anyone have this happen and any advice?

      Bill