Re: Glad to know there are others

  • castyourcaresonhim
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
      I agree, did you go to the Feast of Passover? I wonder if any new laws
      were brought out and applied to restrict the people more. Dang, talk
      about slavery and oppression! I cannot figure out why the San Angelo
      grogroup got a thorough child protection move, and not this group. We
      both know the children work more than they are educated. The only
      education they want them to have is scriptures according to YH. How can
      you be a scholar when the subjects are bias and lean only one way. The
      only thing the pre-teen and teen girls look forward to is marriage and
      a bunch of kids with no future. For the most part, the mind control of
      the people and sadly the children who do not have a choice, is still
      working to the detriment of the people and they don't even know it
      because they truly believe the end is near. I hate to see the kids put
      in CPS, but if the parents don't wake up it may be their only hope.

      You cover is safe with us. How was the feast? Was the numbers as many,
      were just as many people camping? I hear the prices were outrageous.
      Imagine spending more to set up and eat than going to any other place
      for the feast. Prices went from $200 for a campsite to $275! About $30
      a day to eat if you ate at the cafeteria. I bet a lot of people
      provided their own food, or is that not allowed anymore?

      --- In Yaaqovh@yahoogroups.com, "confusedinthecountry"
      <confusedinthecountry@...> wrote:

      > I stumbled upon skipstanley.com and am glad to know I'm NOT crazy.
      > Every week it seems HOY is coming up with some new "law" that isn't
      in
      > the scriptures. I'm no scholar and it is easy to see discrepancies
      and
      > how some "laws" only apply to some people. I could go on but I won't.
      > I'm afraid someone will find out who I am and cause trouble. I
      wouldn't
      > really have anywhere else to go.

    • Yeremyah
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2008

        Yeah, they try to drill it into you that if you don't see things the
        way YH sees them then you are just crazy. But everyone else in the
        world was crazy in 2003 when Yisrayl said the end would be in 2004 so
        you really can't trust the way of thinking going on in that little
        hillbilly cult. I'm surprised anybody still goes there at all. If
        you put up with that kind of degrading from a bunch of frauds calling
        themselves priests than maybe you don't deserve better, I'm not
        sure. Maybe in the grand scheme of things Yahweh is waiting for you
        to make the right decision and cast off from yourself the yoke of
        bondage that has been laid upon you by these wicked and deceiving
        ppl. I really felt liberated and justified after they kicked me
        out. I heard later that the elders were spreading the story that I
        left the HOY and went back to California yet I got kicked out and at
        the time I was still living in Clyde. So much for relying on the
        elders of the HOY Abilene for telling you the true story. By the way,
        the tithe is Holy to Yahweh and should not be given to men such as
        this, it is misappropriation. They are not priests after the order
        of Melchizedek. You should keep your first tithe and allocate it
        towards study material for yourself while you hash it out with
        the "elders" as to why you are being taught lies instead of truth.
      • castyourcaresonhim
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2008
          Hey Yaazovh,
          Does a person ever get their mind out of the haze and start to see
          clearly again, and how long does it take? I feel like my mind has
          been totally molested, raped and assaulted from past affiliation!

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2008