Re: [YDGC] Re: Charlie at USDGC

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2011
      Should be The "USDGC" or USDGC*

      What a mockery of the sports biggest event

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 10, 2011, at 2:55 PM, Tracy Meyerhoffer <dicktracy714@...> wrote:

      Hey to finish in the top 10 at the USDGC is kick ass itself. Nice job Charlie way to represent!!!!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 10, 2011, at 2:42 PM, Jeff Cape <jeffrey299@...> wrote:

      Charlie... there's a new basket location on #9 at YCP... long, long left at the end of the soccer field... 674'(Par 3?). Maybe we could call it the "Charlie/Hodges Hole" and hope that you and Nate don't over throw it into the woods on your drive???

       Good Times,

      Jeff Cape