Re: [YDGC] Re: Charlie at USDGC

  • Tracy Meyerhoffer
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hey to finish in the top 10 at the USDGC is kick ass itself. Nice job Charlie way to represent!!!!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 10, 2011, at 2:42 PM, Jeff Cape <jeffrey299@...> wrote:

      Charlie... there's a new basket location on #9 at YCP... long, long left at the end of the soccer field... 674'(Par 3?). Maybe we could call it the "Charlie/Hodges Hole" and hope that you and Nate don't over throw it into the woods on your drive???

       Good Times,

      Jeff Cape