Re: [YDGC] BT HGT event

  • bporter1@triad.rr.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 7:59 PM
      FUN indeed, Riverdoc... Also, Mole and Chuck took home last years Yadkin County Bounty in their divisions... And didn't BA (Formerly Big Air now Bag-Gair) win Adv. Masters? ... Lots of other Yadkinvillains cashed too - Drew, Nate, Taka, et al... way to represent fellers!!

      ---- "j.arnold64" <tuckdaway@...> wrote:
      > Ton of fun on a beautiful day yesterday at BT. Especially want to congratulate Brock for his Pro win, complete with a $200+ ace of #9. Good on ya Brock. Let's see Barry Sealey took old farts, and I think Chuck may have taken Am Master or Adva Masters or something. That's all's I know other than Tater was on fire - three ctp's and won Advanced, or something like that. Good times.

    • t s
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13 11:58 AM
        Ben,  tater was on fire.  I think i had more birdies than par, but equal amounts of bogeys as pars in the second round.  first round 1 birdie and 3 bogeys and a 5.  But 2nd round Thats the best i have evre played at john glenns shootin a 53 with 6 or 7 birdies.  i also had a 3 on hole 15. I had some fun groups in Pro master and shouldve been playing against big bagger air, maybe next time though bryant.  As an honarary yadkinite i hope im eligible for the bounty, that is if i get to make the other two events in the metroplois of yadkin.  thanks again to john and chuckster and my playing groups.  much fun was had indeed.  later,tater

        ---- "j.arnold64" <tuckdaway@yadtel. net> wrote:
        > Ton of fun on a beautiful day yesterday at BT. Especially want to congratulate Brock for his Pro win, complete with a $200+ ace of #9. Good on ya Brock. Let's see Barry Sealey took old farts, and I think Chuck may have taken Am Master or Adva Masters or something. That's all's I know other than Tater was on fire - three ctp's and won Advanced, or something like that. Good times.

      • Ben Porter
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13 12:10 PM
          Nice work Tatorsak... Everyone is eligible for the bounty.