Yadkin

  • the18basketsrn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
      Five new benches put in the ground today. Eddie called early and we finished building around 1:00. 2 on # 8, 1on # 9, 1 on # 5 and 1 on # 18. Thanks again Eddie for all your help. They look great and sit nice too. See ya'll Saturday.. Big Air
    • Trgtaxman@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
        Good job Bryant.  The new benches are so awesome.  We have over 90 players scheduled to play this weekend.
            The new holes are flagged out.  Three across the road from hole 3, and 3 holes between 9 & 10.   The new holes add 1850' making the 24 hole course 6802'.  The only two holes that are in their short position is 5 & 9.  Bring your arm!
            We still need at least one more discatcher sport for the temp holes.
        See y'all Saturday!

        Todd

      • the18basketsrn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
          Don't forget, I would not have been able to complete the benches without Eddie>
        • Blues Man
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
            Yeah Todd, throw the old dawg a bone, hehehe !

            Thanks Big Air, and glad to have been of some assistance.

            Eddie

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
                 NO PROBLEM>