Fw: Wed, Oct 5: Young Adult Mass at St. Pat's

  • kelleher craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "patrick.langrell@..." <patrick.langrell@...>
      To: cmk4868@...
      Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 11:12 AM
      Subject: Wed, Oct 5: Young Adult Mass at St. Pat's
      Hey Craig

      I'd like to invite you to the Young Adult Mass taking place tomorrow evening, Wednesday October 5th at 7:30pm in St. Patrick's Cathedral. It will be celebrated in the Lady Chapel (behind the main altar) of St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Av. & 50th St.

      Fr. Luke Sweeney, Vocations Director for the Archdiocese (NYPriest.com), will celebrate the Mass.

      After the Mass, we'll all be heading over to a nearby restaurant for food and drinks.

      Feel free to bring along your coworkers and friends too.

      See you there!

      Your friend in Christ,

      Patrick Langrell

      Director of Young Adult Outreach