No activity in last 7 days
The Yorkie Angel Patrol Collapsing Trachea Support chat is for pet owners who have dogs or had dogs with collapsing trachea. This group is comprised of members who can share their experiences and provide a personal view of life with a collapsing trachea dog both before and after surgery. We are here to help those in need. All we ask is that there be no flaming, no selling of puppies, no solcitations or selling of items, and to treat each other with respect and courtesy. We will need your full name, address, phone number and email address. This information will be held confidential. The purpose for collecting this information is to prevent people from signing on with false credentials.
- Sep 15, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.