Hello fellow members... Last week, Yahoo introduced me to the new "Yahoo Mail Pro." Said it would be easy to return to Classic if I wanted to. HA! I've
I am going to try this - hadn't added them to email list. I do have a gmail acfount but didn't want to use 2 emails. But notifying Yahoo about it - goodsandimcg
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that term?candkcottage
DISCLAIMER: This group IS NOT managed by Yahoo employees. We're ordinary members just like you, volunteering our help whenever possible. Several members of the Mail team do read or subscribe to this group to get some feedbacks but in many cases, you'll need to contact Yahoo! Support for assistance.
- Jul 4, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.