Re: Try Oddpost right now!!

  • Donald P Walker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 6:08 PM
      I used Oddpost abut three years ago while I was working in a
      corporate environment and needed as webclient to access my personal
      e-mail account. At that time it most closely imitated Outlook
      Express. The only problem I recall was that it was quite slow
      (there may have been an issue with loading other than an American
      English dictionary, but I do not recall with certainty). Other than
      that, it was easy to use and replicated a desktop client effectively.

      Yahoo Mail - with 2Gb of storage - is already a first class
      offering so it will be good to see the new interface.

      /donald
    • dapr0j3ct
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 2:10 PM
        Never mind, managed to sign up for the demo account..

        So far so good. I think theyve dropped the ball with lack of
        labelling though. I mean, sure some people may prefer folders, but
        honestly, labelling is FAR more efficient.

        The calendar looks ok, but id expect the Yahoo version to be
        considerably better. There isnt even a month view on this...