verification codes

  • Bobette
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2007
      OK, today I've had to send a load of email to get some jobs done. This
      has been going on too long and it's driving me nuts today. I had to
      fuss some place and chose here to vent. It has to be cleared up soon,
      please. thanks for letting me take out my frustrations.
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2007
        It is called "Captcha" in case you decide towrite to Yahoo support. I did
        not have it until today and it is driving me crazy.

        Brent

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          Please when will the verification codes stop when trying to send
          emails? I have several days a week when I have to send a lot and it's
          making me nuts. When will it end?
        • Ryan Kennedy
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007
            > Please when will the verification codes stop when trying to send
            > emails? I have several days a week when I have to send a lot and it's
            > making me nuts. When will it end?

            I believe a fix is going out shortly.

            Ryan Kennedy
            Yahoo! Mail
          • Bobette
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007
              It was fixed today. Thank you to whomever is responsible. I could kiss
              them. What a relief!!!!!