Re: Yahoo Mail Has a Good Thing Going

  • gk6583
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2007
      Nope... Gmail's way of doing this is all screwed up. If you try to do
      this with Gmail, your email header shows as "XXXX@... on behalf
      of XXXXX@..." to anyone reading your message with Outlook or
      Outlook express. It's not even a feature if it shows the address that
      you are trying to hide in the first place. Yahoo Mail does not do
      this - I tip my hat to Yahoo for this feature.

      GK