Build 471 and Linux

  • marciobenisti
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2007
      Does anyone know if the IM/Linux issue was fixed in the new build ?
    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
        Thanks for the info! I didn't realize that I've got a new build, anyway, just logged in from RedHat Enterprise Linux version 3 WS and using Firefox version 1.5.0.9

        Good News Everyone! I am able to log into IM :)

        ~ Goutam

        Does anyone know if the IM/Linux issue was fixed in the new build ?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
          WOOHOO!! It works!! Thanx Ryan, for getting it fixed for us Linux users
          so quick!!

          http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
          IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

          Goutam Nath wrote:
          > Thanks for the info! I didn't realize that I've got a new build, anyway, just logged in from RedHat Enterprise Linux version 3 WS and using Firefox version 1.5.0.9
          >
          > Good News Everyone! I am able to log into IM :)
          >
          > ~ Goutam

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
            Yep, it's fixed :)

            marciobenisti wrote:
            > Does anyone know if the IM/Linux issue was fixed in the new build ?
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Ryan Kennedy
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
              > Does anyone know if the IM/Linux issue was fixed in the new build ?

              As many people have now pointed out, yes...build 471 contains the Linux fix for the integrated Messenger.

              Ryan Kennedy
              Yahoo! Mail