Re: Features missing...

  • Christian Antonsen
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 8, 2007
      Okay, I understand, it is possible to find all emails with
      attachments, with the search command. But, isn't that a bit cryptic?
      There should be an easy-to-access function for this, I think...

      I have posted a new message which summarize a few suggestions for me,
      including the search for an attachment thingy....

      Regards, Christian.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <rckenned@...> wrote:

      > --- Christian Antonsen <cantonsen@...> wrote:
      > > a search fuction, where I can simply view all
      > > attachments in my emails.
      > > This sfunctions is in the old mail system, not in
      > > beta....
      > > Why not...?
      >
      > It's a bit hidden, but if you search for
      > "attachmentcount:>0" (attachment count greater than
      > zero) you'll get the list of messages with 1 or more
      > attachments.
      >
      > Which reminds me, I should do a blog post of all of
      > the nifty search shortcuts we have.
      >
      > Ryan Kennedy
      > Yahoo! Mail

    • Michael Taylor-Judd
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 9, 2007
        Click on the paper click icon at the far left of the message list....

        Peace, Love, and Mickey,

        Michael 8-)

        "My advice to you is simple. If you are dismayed by current policies, work to change them. Write letters, appear before governmental bodies, contact legislators. If you are unhappy with incumbent officeholders, work and vote to turn them out. Run for office."
        --Daniel J. Evans, Governor of WA, 1965-1977 (Seattle Times, 10/13/2002)