Re: Next

  • James
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 7, 2007
      I almost forgot about that. That CATCHPA email verification has
      always been a mystery to me. It seemed to have been left behind in Y!
      mail beta and then for a while every Email was checked. Then, none
      checked. It seems periodic, and I'm not sure how that accomplishes
      anything (although I'm glad when mails are not checked -as it has been
      for a while now).