INTERMITTENT OR NO MAIL DELIVERY AGAIN!!

  • CF
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      Again I'm getting complaints from my groups' members that they aren't
      receiving group messages. There are complaints on the Blog, too, but
      nobody from Yahoo is responding to the complaints. Is this a
      YahooGroup or a YahooMail problem? Whichever it is, is someone from
      Yahoo working on it? If not, why not?

      CF