Flagged column

  • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 1:06 PM
      Please move the Flagged column to the left-hand side as it was in classic. With it on the right-hand side, it's too easy to ignore it. Flagged messages simply don't stand out in the new version like they do in classic. It would be a good idea to merge the Unread and Flagged columns and sort messages this way: Unread and Flagged first, then Unread, then Flagged, then Read and Unflagged.

      Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
      360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 1:12 PM
        I agree, great suggestion.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu"
        <bienvenunet@...> wrote:

        > Please move the Flagged column to the left-hand side as it was in
        classic. With it on the right-hand side, it's too easy to ignore it.
        Flagged messages simply don't stand out in the new version like they
        do in classic. It would be a good idea to merge the Unread and Flagged
        columns and sort messages this way: Unread and Flagged first, then
        Unread, then Flagged, then Read and Unflagged.

        > Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
        > 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp

      • James
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 9:20 PM
          Yah, that could be a good idea ;)