Re : [Y-Mail] migration update

  • M Guerin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 4:21 AM
      Hey !! What's going one here !!! I now receive 40 email per day from you guys !!!

      Please tell me how to stop this !!! It is anoying !!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 6:12 AM
        You need to unsubscribe or select "web only" in your group membership
        settings.

        http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
        IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

        M Guerin wrote:
        > Hey !! What's going one here !!! I now receive 40 email per day from you guys !!!
        >
        > Please tell me how to stop this !!! It is anoying !!

      • turner_727
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 6:17 AM
          Well, signing up for the list means you get the emails sent to the list.

          You'll have to go to your group settings and change it to 'Daily Digest' or 'No-Mail'.