AddressGuard Not Working

  • Kendall R Buller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      I have been having trouble with AddressGuard on my Yahoo! PLUS
      account for the past 3-4 months. I can not longer add new address
      keywords to by list, and I am currently only using 36 of them.

      Anytime I try to enter a new keyword I get:
      Unfortunately, there were some problems:
      Unknown problem.
      Please correct your errors and click the "Continue" button.

      I have tried this on multiple computers, using both IE & FireFox with
      the same result.

      I have contacted Yahoo! Mail Plus Customer Care, both by e-mail and
      phone, almost 2 months ago but all they did was verify my problem and
      forwarded the information to The Yahoo! Mail Team for further
      investigation.

      I was just curious if anyone else was having this issue, or whom else
      I can contact to get it corrected.

      TIA