Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Y! mail beta requests

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 5, 2007
      Why?

      because to some people its a distraction and not useful, some people use their computer to be productive and not to just chat and play

      turner_727 wrote:
      > And while we're giving the options to disable things, let's have one to disable the whole integrated messenger as well.

      Just stay disconnected from it

      "Success is a journey, not a destination''
      http://www.kaplan.edu
      *-Knowledge is the key to life-*

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 10, 2007
        I think it does the inbox always in free accounts and the current
        message folder in plus/AT&T accounts, so by my hypothesis you have a
        plus (or AT&T) account. Either way it's annoying and it would be nice
        if it just left you be (in RSS, compose tab, home tab, message tab,
        etc) as it checked mail in the background.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm in IE at the moment, and it doesn't switch to my Inbox, but it
        DOES pull me out of the tab I'm reading and switch over to the message
        list (in my cae, it's a folder for all Y-Mail messages).

        > That is rather annoying...
        >
        > Peace, Love, and Mickey,
        >
        > Michael 8-)
        >
        > "My advice to you is simple. If you are dismayed by current
        policies, work to change them. Write letters, appear before
        governmental bodies, contact legislators. If you are unhappy with
        incumbent officeholders, work and vote to turn them out. Run for office."