Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Y! mail beta requests

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 5, 2007
      James,

      I am not mistaken... my version is 0.5.0 build 468 I'm using IE7 winXP pro I am also a Yahoo Plus member and on F308 and since I've been on beta it has never taken me back to the inbox when I hit the "Check Mail" box .... I can be in any folder, composing a message.. .whatever, and I know this for a fact because I do this often wait for a mail to drop into a particular folder while I'm in it when I hit the check mail button... I think it's very convienient when it does this.... another thing is I'm not on an ISP either ...... I think you are because your email shows sbcglobal.... that might be the differance

      Liz

      "Success is a journey, not a destination''
      http://www.kaplan.edu
      *-Knowledge is the key to life-*

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 10, 2007
        I think it does the inbox always in free accounts and the current
        message folder in plus/AT&T accounts, so by my hypothesis you have a
        plus (or AT&T) account. Either way it's annoying and it would be nice
        if it just left you be (in RSS, compose tab, home tab, message tab,
        etc) as it checked mail in the background.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm in IE at the moment, and it doesn't switch to my Inbox, but it
        DOES pull me out of the tab I'm reading and switch over to the message
        list (in my cae, it's a folder for all Y-Mail messages).

        > That is rather annoying...
        >
        > Peace, Love, and Mickey,
        >
        > Michael 8-)
        >
        > "My advice to you is simple. If you are dismayed by current
        policies, work to change them. Write letters, appear before
        governmental bodies, contact legislators. If you are unhappy with
        incumbent officeholders, work and vote to turn them out. Run for office."