Re: Y! mail beta requests

  • Bobette
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 4, 2007
      Oh, do I disagree with this. I will include some of the same info in
      different emails to different people and save a draft of the email with
      the info I want included in each. Then I don't have to retype. I can
      open the draft and type what I need to tell each person without having
      to retype the basic information I need to have in all. Although if we
      could set the options to save or delete after sending it would be up to
      each person to chose the way most convenient for them. As it is is fine
      with me. I like beta more and more every day. It's so easy and faster.
      I just would like the spam and delete separated. That's my only
      complaint.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, James <netster007@...> wrote:
      > *Right now, I'm writing a fairly long message so I'm saving a draft.
      Yahoo! mail beta does very easily, as I can at any time save and I am
      not taken to a different page, but left to write my message. The one
      problem is, once I send this I will no longer want the draft as I will
      have an up to date copy in my "sent" folder. After I send I must go to
      the drafts folder and delete the draft whenever I save drafts. What
      would easily simplify the process would be if Y! mail beta gave a link
      on the "Message Sent" tab to delete message draft if you have save sent
      mail turned on. It could also be set to automatically delete drafts on
      message send. I would save drafts far more if there wasn't the hassle
      of finding them and getting rid of them.
    • James
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 10, 2007
        I think it does the inbox always in free accounts and the current
        message folder in plus/AT&T accounts, so by my hypothesis you have a
        plus (or AT&T) account. Either way it's annoying and it would be nice
        if it just left you be (in RSS, compose tab, home tab, message tab,
        etc) as it checked mail in the background.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm in IE at the moment, and it doesn't switch to my Inbox, but it
        DOES pull me out of the tab I'm reading and switch over to the message
        list (in my cae, it's a folder for all Y-Mail messages).

        > That is rather annoying...
        >
        > Peace, Love, and Mickey,
        >
        > Michael 8-)
        >
        > "My advice to you is simple. If you are dismayed by current
        policies, work to change them. Write letters, appear before
        governmental bodies, contact legislators. If you are unhappy with
        incumbent officeholders, work and vote to turn them out. Run for office."