Re: [Y-Mail] How to enable IM in yahoo mail beta

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      You have to wait for your farm to be updated to the latest build, then
      you'll have the chat feature. You can't enable it yourself. A new build
      is coming, but I don't know when. There are a couple of issues being
      worked on with the new build, & once it is approved for wide release,
      other farms will be updated. New builds are first tested on farm 318,
      then once it's deemed stable, it goes to farm 308. It takes around 2
      months(maybe more) for all farms to be updated. It sux to wait, I
      know.... I have the chat feature(I'm on farm 308), but it's not
      compatible with Linux. The new build that's coming fixes the problem,
      but until then I can't use it. You'll get it eventually, it just takes time.

      http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)