Yim status

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      query - I usually sit invisible as my status and I just noticed by going into one of my sent mails that my indicator I show as 'available' now my question here is does regular messenger show me as offline? or available? I even noticed that when reading the groups mails Ryan's indicator shows offline but than the bar at the bottom comes up and says he's available for chat. I need to know if this is only in mail with the messenger integrated in it that can show whether Im online or does everone see my indicator as yellow?

      Liz

      "Success is a journey, not a destination''