Another thing about migrating

  • scientifix98
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 7:37 AM
      Hi!
      I decided to migrate but will I loose my files? If so I will back them
      up...
    • themissinghour
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 9:51 AM
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "scientifix98" <scientifix98@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        > I decided to migrate but will I loose my files? If so I will back them
        > up...

        You won't lose any files whatsoever, and you can switch back to your
        existing "classic view" of Yahoo Mail at any time from the link at the
        top of the Beta page next to "Sign Out" and "My Account". As MS might
        say, prepare to be wowed!
      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 12:34 PM
          No, you won't lose anything ;)