problem to launch a compose tab

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      This may be an old issue that was discussed a while back which I think needs to be surfaced again... when there is a email address in the body of an email that you which to use and compse an email too, when you click on it Yahoo decided to launch a new beta mail instead of just a compose tab for you.... this I believe is a a major error in programing. Ryan is this an issue that they are aware of? And it's really annoying when its a yahoogroup post and you want to copy/paste however you can't within the email because it's somehow forbidden

      Liz

      "Success is a journey, not a destination''