migrations update

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Alright, I've finally got the details on the new migration procedure so I'll probably start those this weekend. Appologies to those who have been waiting for a week or more to get moved to farm 308. There's no need to tell me again, I still have all of the messages that were sent to me.

      As soon as I'm done migrating your account, I'll send you email letting you know.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail