Re: [Y-Mail] No Mail?!?!

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 12:02 PM
      > I haven't received any email in Yahoo since yesterday afternoon,
      > but if I go to my groups home page... OMG! I believe I will be
      > bouncing if or when Yahoo decides to release my mail from being
      > a hostage.
      >
      > Ryan?!? Can is there anything you can do to help me?

      Double check your delivery settings for the group.

      Make sure you're set up for normal delivery (as opposed to digest delivery or web only).

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail
    • ordinaryfoolisnj
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 3:23 PM
        I had the same issue.

        Yahoo knows about it and is trying to fix the issue:

        http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <rckenned@...> wrote:

        > > I haven't received any email in Yahoo since yesterday afternoon,
        > > but if I go to my groups home page... OMG! I believe I will be
        > > bouncing if or when Yahoo decides to release my mail from being
        > > a hostage.
        > >
        > > Ryan?!? Can is there anything you can do to help me?
        >
        > Double check your delivery settings for the group.

        > Make sure you're set up for normal delivery (as opposed to digest
        delivery or web only).

        > Ryan Kennedy
        > Yahoo! Mail

      • ~~Janet~~
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 3:32 PM
          I am... I'm just now starting to get email from yahoo... but, it's all from this afternoon... if yahoo releases all my backup, I may be in trouble! LOL!

          > I haven't received any email in Yahoo since yesterday afternoon,
          > but if I go to my groups home page... OMG! I believe I will be
          > bouncing if or when Yahoo decides to release my mail from being
          > a hostage.
          >
          > Ryan?!? Can is there anything you can do to help me?

          Double check your delivery settings for the group.

          Make sure you're set up for normal delivery (as opposed to digest delivery or web only).

          Ryan Kennedy
          Yahoo! Mail

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Ryan Kennedy
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 10:55 PM
            > Yahoo knows about it and is trying to fix the issue:
            >
            > http://blog. 360.yahoo. com/y_groups_ team

            It's true. I just heard from our delivery team and they said the same thing.

            Ryan Kennedy
            Yahoo! Mail