- Hi, - Your address won t change; the Beta process is simply a different way of navigating your email. - The new Mail Beta also offers a new way of navigatingMessage 1 of 3 , Mar 1 1:22 AMView SourceHi,
- Your address won't change; the Beta process is simply a different
way of navigating your email.
- The new Mail Beta also offers a new way of navigating and editing
your Yahoo address book. A new method of doing the same to your Yahoo
Calendar and Notepad is probably in the pipeline too.
- The only downside would be if you were using a dialup modem to
access the site, rather than broadband - the interface would be a lot
slower in that case. If you have broadband, this won't be a problem.
I hope this helps!
--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "scientifix98" <scientifix98@...> wrote:
> Hello everybody!
> I am thinking about migrating my account but I have a couple of
> -I have a .ca adress. Will it change to .com
> -It gives me the new features faster (right) but does it do something
> and lastly
> -Are there any disadvaantages to this
> Answer back as soon as you can!
- ... Nope, it won t change. ... That should be the only visible change for you. ... Depends on how you look at it. Since you get builds earlier, it does meanMessage 2 of 3 , Mar 1 12:05 PMView Source
> -I have a .ca adress. Will it change to .comNope, it won't change.
> -It gives me the new features faster (right) but does it do somethingThat should be the only visible change for you.
> -Are there any disadvaantages to thisDepends on how you look at it. Since you get builds earlier, it does mean that they haven't necessarily gone through a full soak with the users yet. So if we have any new bugs, you'll be more likely to experience them. On the other hand, when we have new features and new fixes, you'll be among the first to experience those.