Re: W32.Feebs Symantec AV warning

  • chandi_s
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27 9:43 PM
      Hello,
      This problem is still continuing and I'm still unable to login to Yahoo
      Mail Beta. I have added another file to the FILES section, which is the
      log file of Symantec Anti-virus.

      It looks like some javascript file which is triggering Symantec to warn
      as a W32.Feebs virus definition.
      Yahoo Mail Beta group, could you help?

      Thanks.