Re: Can't access mailbox, send or read mail

  • CF
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 27, 2007
      My experience has been that trying to contact Customer Care has never
      been successful. I've gone through the entire routine but have never
      received anything back. I wasn't aware that any information was
      collected, which would be great, but if there's no reply from CC, it
      hardly seems worth it.

      CF

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

      > what you need to do when you receive that message is click on the
      hyperlink to report it to customer care, at that moment it makes a
      report and collects vital information of exatly where you are when the
      error occured so the powers at be can start working on the problem to
      fix it!