Re: [Y-Mail] Y Mail Backgrounds

  • Chris Price
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
      The poll isn't for message backgrounds, but for the colors used for all the menus. The overall 'look and feel' is configured in Mail - Options.

      Chris.

      "S.E. Flemming" <seflemming@...> wrote:
      Well, Guillume, my Ymail stationary has many more colors than the poll shows, along with a bunch of patterned backgrounds. Not sure what your YMail looks like but I think we have two differnt versions.

      For God and Country,

      Sarah Flemming, Owner
      Pins 'N Needles Embroidery Co.
      Aiken, SC 29803