Background

  • S.E. Flemming
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
      Your poll is too limited. I like the patterns (jellybeans) here. BTW Goldenrog I've never seen, perhaps it was to be Golderod?

      Hugs,
      Sarah Flemming
      seflemming@...

      For God and Country,

      Sarah Flemming, Owner
      Pins 'N Needles Embroidery Co.
      Aiken, SC 29803

    • Guillaume
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
        The poll apply to the Yahoo Mail options. All the available colors are
        listed in the poll