Changes Made in Updates

  • gk6583
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
      I am on farm 308, and I see that there was an update on 1/31. How can
      I see what changes were made on that update?

      GK
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
        Ryan said that the updates were deep in the code and would not be noticed by
        the end user.

        Brent

        On 2/8/07, gk6583 <grantkegley@...> wrote:

        > I am on farm 308, and I see that there was an update on 1/31. How can
        > I see what changes were made on that update?
        >
        > GK

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
          There was actually a new build on 2/4, but farm 308 hasn't been updated
          yet. To find out what changes are made, you'll have to ask Ryan.
          Usually, it's just bug fixes or speed improvements.

          http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
          IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)