Re: Extra Line Breaks between paragraphs???

  • jimparsons73110
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
      This doesn't help, but I have similar problems. It has to do with
      composing in HTML. If I forward an HTML message, line spaces often
      disappear, or if I copy portions of an article from a website onto a
      new Yahoo! Mail message, my line spaces disappear. Sometimes, if I go
      ahead and send it, they show up at the receiving end, other times they
      don't.

      Hotmail, AOL, and a few other webmail providers also have this
      problem. Gmail doesn't.

      I work at a college and am constantly sending ideas, political,
      theological, and otherwise, back and forth to friends and I'm simply
      unable to use Y-Mail for this. This will always limit Y-Mail's
      usefulness for me. Unfortunately!