Re: [Y-Mail] New Yahoo! Mail

  • Olivier C. Laurent
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2005
      ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG People should stop putting "New Yahoo! Mail" in their subjects! LOL I almost had a heart attack when I saw it and thought that finally the new mail system was launched!! Nop, just old news...

      Olivier, no, no, I am not impatient AT ALL :)

      Nicholas Capobianco <nicholas6545@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know more about the new Yahoo! Mail!!!
      Here is the text in an article about it:

      http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,121633,00.asp--

      Yahoo Plans Web Mail Service Face-Lift

      Yahoo Mail update beta will be available soon to a limited number of
      users.

      Peter Saalfield, IDG News Service
      Tuesday, June 28, 2005
    • jbeaul