Re: [Y-Mail] Bug Still Not Fixed

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
      I've tried that, but it doesn't work.

      http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

      Ryan Kennedy wrote:
      > Have you tried clearing your browser cache? That might be more effective than just restarting Firefox. I've mentioned before that we've seen problems where the browser cache becomes...less than reliable. In this case, perhaps with the recent push it's possible that your cache has some remnants from the last build.
      >
      > Ryan Kennedy
      > Yahoo! Mail
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
        I don't use tabs.

        Goutam Nath wrote:
        > You don't need to restart firefox, I have found a better workaround, just right click on the mail button on your yahoo toolbar and select "Open in New Tab" and close the existing tab.
        >
        > It works for me, let me know whether it works for you too ;)
        >
        > ~ Goutam

      • Goutam Nath
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
          Oh come on, open it on another tab and close the existing one, I don't think that will make any real difference.

          or perhaps you should try opening it on new window, I have tried it though

          ~ Goutam

          > You don't need to restart firefox, I have found a better workaround, just right click on the mail button on your yahoo toolbar and select "Open in New Tab" and close the existing tab.
          >
          > It works for me, let me know whether it works for you too ;)
          >
          > ~ Goutam

          TV dinner still cooling?
          http://tv.yahoo.com/
        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
            Well, I opened it in a new window & that worked! At least I don't have
            to restart Firefox everytime this bug shows up....

            Ryan, this bug appears to happen when I go to the calendar & then back
            to the mail. I hope this gets fixed soon!

            Goutam Nath wrote:
            > Oh come on, open it on another tab and close the existing one, I don't think that will make any real difference.
            >
            > or perhaps you should try opening it on new window, I have tried it though
            >
            > ~ Goutam

          • sasafrass452
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 9, 2007
              Ryan, this is still happening with the 2/5 build. Emptying cache &
              refreshing doesn't help, though I wish it did!