Re: [Y-Mail] Reporting Problems with Y-Mail Beta

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      > You can post it here, but you should also contact Ryan directly to be
      > sure that your problem is addressed.

      Or you can start here (available by clicking on the "Help" menu and selecting "Contact Us"):

      There's 2 options of interest:

      1) Contact Customer Care (reply needed): Use this if you're having account problems or if you want customer care to reply to the problem you're seeing.

      2) Send us Feedback (no reply needed): Use this if you just want to comment, request a feature or complain about the way something works.

      As Sasafrass pointed out, you can email me. Just know that I sometimes get pretty busy so I may not be able to respond immediately.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail