Re: [Y-Mail] Reporting Problems with Y-Mail Beta

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      You can post it here, but you should also contact Ryan directly to be
      sure that your problem is addressed.

      http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

      Karl Westerman wrote:
      > What is the best way to report problems with Y-Mail Beta?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Ryan Kennedy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        > You can post it here, but you should also contact Ryan directly to be
        > sure that your problem is addressed.

        Or you can start here (available by clicking on the "Help" menu and selecting "Contact Us"):

        http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/contactus/index.html

        There's 2 options of interest:

        1) Contact Customer Care (reply needed): Use this if you're having account problems or if you want customer care to reply to the problem you're seeing.

        2) Send us Feedback (no reply needed): Use this if you just want to comment, request a feature or complain about the way something works.

        As Sasafrass pointed out, you can email me. Just know that I sometimes get pretty busy so I may not be able to respond immediately.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail