Reporting Problems with Y-Mail Beta

  • Karl Westerman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      What is the best way to report problems with Y-Mail Beta?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        You can post it here, but you should also contact Ryan directly to be
        sure that your problem is addressed.

        http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
        IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

        Karl Westerman wrote:
        > What is the best way to report problems with Y-Mail Beta?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Ryan Kennedy
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
          > You can post it here, but you should also contact Ryan directly to be
          > sure that your problem is addressed.

          Or you can start here (available by clicking on the "Help" menu and selecting "Contact Us"):

          http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/contactus/index.html

          There's 2 options of interest:

          1) Contact Customer Care (reply needed): Use this if you're having account problems or if you want customer care to reply to the problem you're seeing.

          2) Send us Feedback (no reply needed): Use this if you just want to comment, request a feature or complain about the way something works.

          As Sasafrass pointed out, you can email me. Just know that I sometimes get pretty busy so I may not be able to respond immediately.

          Ryan Kennedy
          Yahoo! Mail