Re: New member

  • ottawahitech
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

      > Hi, & welcome to the group :) What link are you referring to? I'm
      > the co-owner of this group, so I can remove the link if necessary.

      The link
      Y! Mail Beta and Y!Mail Hacks
      was posted by
      imguillaume
      in the folder
      Group Articles/Reviews

      BTW I could not access this Group's links without logging in to Yahoo.
      Since the message archives are public wouldn't it also make sense to
      make the Links public?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
        I took care of it :)

        http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
        IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

        ottawahitech wrote:
        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Hi, & welcome to the group :) What link are you referring to? I'm
        >> the co-owner of this group, so I can remove the link if necessary.
        >>

        > The link
        > Y! Mail Beta and Y!Mail Hacks
        > was posted by
        > imguillaume
        > in the folder
        > Group Articles/Reviews
        >
        > BTW I could not access this Group's links without logging in to Yahoo.
        > Since the message archives are public wouldn't it also make sense to
        > make the Links public?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • ottawahitech
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 21, 2009
          > BTW I could not access this Group's links without logging in to Yahoo.
          > Since the message archives are public wouldn't it also make sense to
          > make the Links public?

          ???
        • GuillaumeB
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 21, 2009
            Just like with the short URL issue i'm not likely to change the group just to suit your personal needs. if you want to access the personal folder you created then login with your ID !