Beta is very slow to load

  • Randy Dykhuis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      For the last few days, it's taken a long to get into Y mail beta. I
      connect then get the usual "Loading AT&T Yahoo! Mail..." message and
      then everything hangs. Sometimes a few minutes pass and I get in.
      Sometimes I don't get in at all. Is this happening to others?
    • husbandplease@aim.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        I have been able to log into Yahoo Beta mail one time only. Rest of the time, the kid spins and I get a msg from Yahoo to log into Yaoo regular mail and I do.
        From: maniakes@... Sent: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 7:49 AM
        For the last few days, it's taken a long to get into Y mail beta. I connect then get the usual "Loading AT&T Yahoo! Mail..." message and then everything hangs. Sometimes a few minutes pass and I get in. Sometimes I don't get in at all. Is this happening to others?
      • Annemarie de Haan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
          Yep, I experience the same problem!

          Annemarie

          'Cos the line between wrong and right,
          Is the width of a thread from a spider's web,
          The piano keys are black and white,
          But they sound like a million colours in your mind.