Re: [Y-Mail] New member

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi, & welcome to the group :) What link are you referring to? I'm the
      co-owner of this group, so I can remove the link if necessary.

      http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

      ottawahitech wrote:
      > I just joined this Group, and as is my habit immediately went to
      > check the Links, Polls, Database etc.
      >
      > When I checked the links I ran into a website that says this:
      >
      > ---
      > "Problem?
      > Looks like you have a problem here sir/madam. You sure you have the
      > right place? Maybe you got a little lost? Maybe you're looking for
      > something you're not supposed to find? Either way, just go search
      > for it, it can't hurt."
      > ---
      >
      > Further investigation revealed that it is the owner of this Group
      > who posted this Link. I am curious to find out why this link is
      > posted to this Group.
      >
      > ---
      > Cheers,
      > oth, who does not read email - please reply to Group
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • ottawahitech
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

        > Hi, & welcome to the group :) What link are you referring to? I'm
        > the co-owner of this group, so I can remove the link if necessary.

        The link
        Y! Mail Beta and Y!Mail Hacks
        was posted by
        imguillaume
        in the folder
        Group Articles/Reviews

        BTW I could not access this Group's links without logging in to Yahoo.
        Since the message archives are public wouldn't it also make sense to
        make the Links public?
      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
          I took care of it :)

          ottawahitech wrote:
          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi, & welcome to the group :) What link are you referring to? I'm
          >> the co-owner of this group, so I can remove the link if necessary.
          >>

          > The link
          > Y! Mail Beta and Y!Mail Hacks
          > was posted by
          > imguillaume
          > in the folder
          > Group Articles/Reviews
          >
          > BTW I could not access this Group's links without logging in to Yahoo.
          > Since the message archives are public wouldn't it also make sense to
          > make the Links public?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • ottawahitech
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 21, 2009
            > BTW I could not access this Group's links without logging in to Yahoo.
            > Since the message archives are public wouldn't it also make sense to
            > make the Links public?

            ???
          • GuillaumeB
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 21, 2009
              Just like with the short URL issue i'm not likely to change the group just to suit your personal needs. if you want to access the personal folder you created then login with your ID !