Re: New Yahoo! Mail

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2005
      You should look at the first messages posted in this group.
      There have been many articles about this new Mail plateform.
      The beta should be released to some people by September, Labor Day,
      this is at least what this article seems to underline:
      http://guillaumebelfiore.free.fr/laborday.htm
    • Olivier C. Laurent
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2005
        ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG People should stop putting "New Yahoo! Mail" in their subjects! LOL I almost had a heart attack when I saw it and thought that finally the new mail system was launched!! Nop, just old news...

        Olivier, no, no, I am not impatient AT ALL :)

        Nicholas Capobianco <nicholas6545@...> wrote:
        Does anyone know more about the new Yahoo! Mail!!!
        Here is the text in an article about it:

        http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,121633,00.asp--

        Yahoo Plans Web Mail Service Face-Lift

        Yahoo Mail update beta will be available soon to a limited number of
        users.

        Peter Saalfield, IDG News Service
        Tuesday, June 28, 2005
      • jbeaul