Re: [Y-Mail] Something that bugs me with PhotoMail

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      All the pictures are  blurry, Your friends can't download, just look at your album and catch a snag if their inclined.  Definitely not something I would want to use to showcase my photos are artwork.  I hope it gets better soon.  I use yahoo photo albums for backgrounds, email sends, and stationary. etc.

      I perfer flickr for my artwork and high pixel photos.  I wish they would both support gif's and full support on all yahoo programs for Firefox.

      Internet Explorer  is just ,  hmmmmm,  put nicely, " nothing but bug splats on my new high def screen".

      Darlene