Re: Whoops....Arrows not fixed completely

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      I saw your message that the arrows were working now and was just
      testing it and noticed this wrinkle in the correction. I'm glad you
      noticed it too. Probably no one else here knows what we're talking
      about.

      If only there were a way to get our preference for descending or
      ascending order to be fixed, just like can be done with the classic
      Yahoo! mail.

      Or better yet, if only they would fix the next message displayed
      when deleting messages. Deleting always takes you to the next
      message further down in the list rather than the next message
      messages at the bottom of the list. I prefer to read messages,
      delete them as I read them, and then have displayed the next message
      received chronologically. That can only happen if you sort the
      messages as we do with newer messages at the bottom.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Halverson <chuckhalverson@...>
      wrote:

      > The arrows work correctly when viewing mail in a separate window,
      but go back to the wrong way when viewing within the site.....To
      recap, I always change the order date from the oldest to be on top
      and use the down arrow for reading downward.

      > Chuck
      > St. Paul, MN
    • Michael Taylor-Judd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
        Ditto here!

        Peace, Love, and Mickey,

        Michael 8-)

        "My advice to you is simple. If you are dismayed by current policies, work to change them. Write letters, appear before governmental bodies, contact legislators. If you are unhappy with incumbent officeholders, work and vote to turn them out. Run for office."
        --Daniel J. Evans, Governor of WA, 1965-1977 (Seattle Times, 10/13/2002)

        wrote:

        > The arrows work correctly when viewing mail in a separate window,

        but go back to the wrong way when viewing within the site.....To

        recap, I always change the order date from the oldest to be on top

        and use the down arrow for reading downward.

        > Chuck

        > St. Paul, MN

        <!--

        #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}