RE: Calendar Strip

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007
      I MOSTLY agree with Ryan... except that I find myself having to visit calendar.yahoo.com often. There are a couple of fixes to the Strip that would return Classic features and assist me greatly in keeping my events in order:

      1) We need a "Location" field separate from the "Where" field -- I love that I can map addresses on the strip, but I also need to include the name of a place that I'm going to (i.e., restaurant, theatre, Joe's house, etc.)

      2) Include option for choosing which e-mail address to send reminders to, and the option for receiving a reminder as a text message to my phone or an IM

      3) Include option for more than one reminder.

      Peace, Love, and Mickey,

      Michael 8-)

      "My advice to you is simple. If you are dismayed by current policies, work to change them. Write letters, appear before governmental bodies, contact legislators. If you are unhappy with incumbent officeholders, work and vote to turn them out. Run for office."
      --Daniel J. Evans, Governor of WA, 1965-1977 (Seattle Times, 10/13/2002)

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 20, 2007
          No, I just tried mine and it's working fine... it's chunky when it does but it goes back and forth
          I'm using IE7 though

          "Success is a journey, not a destination''
          http://www.kaplan.edu
          *-Knowledge is the key to life-*

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 24, 2007
            Does anybody notice that when they click the calendar on the calendar
            strip, there is a randomly selected date and the current date has an
            outline. Has anyone seen this?
          • too_much green_tea
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 24, 2007
              Not in my case ... when I click on the calendar button on the strip, the current month pops up, the current date is highlighted with a purple background, and the dates with events are highlighted with bold text.

              Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
              http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

              Does anybody notice that when they click the calendar on the calendar
              strip, there is a randomly selected date and the current date has an
              outline. Has anyone seen this?

            • dcross1665
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 25, 2007
                It's the same way in mine too. I'm on F562, v0.6.6, build 651.38.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "daynelloconor" <daynelloconor@...>