Re: Is it possible to delive irrespective of @yahoo.com, @yahoo.co.in etc

  • Regunathan Umapathy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi,
      I couldn't understand this string part when I tried it I could not
      send the mail at all. It delivered back to my mail box saying that
      undeliverable mail in my mail box. I check with gmail does seems to
      have the same issue.

      Goutam,
      I am aware of the . issues with gmail but I am not specifically
      instrested in the . dots I just would like to get my mail to my mail
      box irrespective of some one send mail to umapathyxp@... or
      umapathyxp@... that's what I need to have. In between I am
      organization has provided an email where
      firstname.lastname@... format and the quite interesting
      thing is that even if some body sends the mail to
      lastname.firstname@... I get my mail. Being Tamil I uses
      Last as my name as my name instead of common first name as the name
      like in many countries.

      Regards
      Umapathy